Solar Project Design & Simulation Solar Power Systems in Pincher Creek, Alberta
Packages from $99+gst
The STARTING POINT for solar project management
What Is Included In The Basic Package? The PVSyst Report & More !
The PVSyst photovoltaic software simulation report includes:
- On site survey and analysis
- Solar power system design with quantity and size of solar modules and cost estimate/quote
- Inverter brand, quantity, size and cost estimate/quote
- Racking type selection and cost estimate/quote
- Balance of system requirements and construction cost estimate
- Solar resource availability assessment based on array location, orientation & inclination
- Annual and monthly solar electricity production simulation
- Monthly Performance ratio evaluation
- Chart of solar power system losses based on design & location
- Economic evaluation based on cost of materials and interest rates, detailing the cost of solar power produced over lifecycle term.
Why Is This Information Important To Me?
The PVSyst report is a vital first step in developing a plan for any grid connected power generating system. It presents all the necessary information to the project owner in advance of making the decision to go solar.
- The report lays out the necessary technical information required when applying to the Alberta Utilities Commission with a notice of project application
- It provides the necessary information when applying for your Electrical Permit
- It provides the necessary information when applying for grant funding from government rebate programs such as the case with the Alberta Growing Forward 2 - On Farm Solar program
- It demonstrates the potential for future cost savings against rising electricity costs
- It serves as a financial planning aid when considering new investments for your home or business.