Get an Estimate for Solar PV Systems in Pincher Creek, Alberta
On Board with INDI Solar
INDI Solar Inc. provides professional pre-sales services to get your project on track. Choose from a variety of available services starting at $99+gst for a basic project design and simulation.
INDI Solar is experienced in the design, sales, and construction of solar PV systems here in Alberta. We work very closely with our clients to ensure that individual project goals are clearly defined and the overall definition of success is well understood before any purchasing decisions are made. If you are planning a GRID TIED project, please use the form below to submit your project information.
You will need to collect some electrical billing history to complete the form. No less than 12 months of consecutive electrical billing information is generally needed to size your system properly. Once you have gathered your electrical bills you can enter the total Kilowatt Hours for the year in the space provided below.
Grid Connected Project Design and Simulation
- Project Design & Simulation
- PVsyst Report Example
- Additional Basic Package Content
Packages from $99+gst
The STARTING POINT for solar project management
What is included in the basic package? the PVSyst report & more !
The PVSyst photovoltaic software simulation report includes:
- On site survey and analysis
- System design with quantity and size of solar modules and cost estimate/quote
- Inverter brand, quantity, size and cost estimate/quote
- Racking type selection and cost estimate/quote
- Balance of system requirements and construction cost estimate
- Solar resource availability assessment based on array location, orientation & inclination
- Annual and monthly solar electricity production simulation
- Monthly Performance ratio evaluation
- Chart of system losses based on design & location
- Economic evaluation based on cost of materials and interest rates, detailing the cost of power produced over lifecycle term.
Why is this information important to me?
The PVSyst report is a vital first step in developing a plan for any grid connected power generating system. It presents all the necessary information to the project owner in advance of making the decision to go solar.
- The report lays out the necessary technical information required when applying to the Alberta Utilities Commission with a notice of project application
- It provides the necessary information when applying for your Electrical Permit
- It provides the necessary information when applying for grant funding from government rebate programs such as the case with the Alberta Growing Forward 2 - On Farm Solar program
- It demonstrates the potential for future cost savings against rising electricity costs
- It serves as a financial planning aid when considering new investments for your home or business.
Shading & Horizon Parameters
System Input & Losses
Turn Key System Quote
Site Plan Diagram
Single Line Diagram
Rebate Policy Certificate
Submit your request
and pay online using
button below to pay