Project Design & Simulation
Packages from $99+gst
The STARTING POINT for solar project management
What is included in the basic package? the PVSyst report & more !
The PVSyst photovoltaic software simulation report includes:
- On site survey and analysis
- System design with quantity and size of solar modules and cost estimate/quote
- Inverter brand, quantity, size and cost estimate/quote
- Racking type selection and cost estimate/quote
- Balance of system requirements and construction cost estimate
- Solar resource availability assessment based on array location, orientation & inclination
- Annual and monthly solar electricity production simulation
- Monthly Performance ratio evaluation
- Chart of system losses based on design & location
- Economic evaluation based on cost of materials and interest rates, detailing the cost of power produced over lifecycle term.
Why is this information important to me?
The PVSyst report is a vital first step in developing a plan for any grid connected power generating system. It presents all the necessary information to the project owner in advance of making the decision to go solar.
- The report lays out the necessary technical information required when applying to the Alberta Utilities Commission with a notice of project application
- It provides the necessary information when applying for your Electrical Permit
- It provides the necessary information when applying for grant funding from government rebate programs such as the case with the Alberta Growing Forward 2 - On Farm Solar program
- It demonstrates the potential for future cost savings against rising electricity costs
- It serves as a financial planning aid when considering new investments for your home or business.